Nigerian juju musician Sunny Melody allegedly robbed at gunpoint in US (photo)

Nigerian juju musician Sunny Melody allegedly robbed at gunpoint in US (photo)


- Nigerian singer Sunny Melody reveals how he was robbed in USA - The singer said he was going to his hotel room after performance in Maryland when he was accosted by five young boys - The robbers disposes him of all his belongings after which he called the police who are investigating the robbery Nigerian juju musician, Quintessential Sunny Melody, shares how he was robbed at gunpoint in America. The singer who had gone to perform in Maryland, USA, said he was returning to his hotel room when he was accosted by five young boys all wielding gun. Sunny said he had thought it was a movie until he came to the realization that he was under an attack and had to humbly comply with their orders.
The singer took to his, Sunny Melody Instagram page to recount how five armed young boys robbed him in the United States some minutes after his show in Maryland. He said he had taught the boys were acting Nollywood movie before it dawned on him that it is real. He also asked that his fans should thank God for sparing his life. 
“I've never been this terrified in my life .. I initially taught it was Nollywood. Just after my show in Maryland, USA while returning to my accommodation, 5 young boys with guns disposed me of my valuables ... Trust me, it's a different thing when a gun is pointed at you... Crucial humility fell on me .. The police responded Immediately and are currently working on the case. I hope they find them Join me and thank God for sparing my life ” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump targets Paul, Murkowski, McCain on ObamaCare vote, in tweets

Who is Wizkid dating now? Is it Tiwa?

Chelsea hero Michy Batshuayi takes cheeky dig at former teammate Diego Costa after Blues win over Atletico