Two Female Pastors Get Married in the US !!!!!

Two Female Pastors Get Married in the US !!!!!


What God has joined together?????

Image result for two female pastors marry

    Pastor Twanna Gause, 46, and Pastor Vanessa Brown, 45 have tied the knot in a wedding which was attended by over 200 of their congregants at a Baptist Church in New Jersey.

The couple who are both pastors stepped out of a limousine with bouquets in each hand and ‘love in their eyes’ according to New York Times.
 One of the pastors, Ms Gause however said her father refused to attend the wedding because he does not believe in same-sex marriage.
‘He told me the devil tricked me into the marrying my partner’.

   Image result for two female pastors marry

              Image result for two female pastors marryImage result for two female pastors marry

      The couple met each other at age 16 while ths at a church in New Jersey. Although they were friends, Gause got engaged to a man in the 90’s and says it didn’t feel right.
‘That relationship just didn’t seem right’, she says now. ‘Plus I still had Vanessa on my mind and even though I was still in love with Vanessa, I never told her it should have been me. But I knew for sure it shouldn’t have been him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump targets Paul, Murkowski, McCain on ObamaCare vote, in tweets

Who is Wizkid dating now? Is it Tiwa?

Chelsea hero Michy Batshuayi takes cheeky dig at former teammate Diego Costa after Blues win over Atletico