Peter of Psquare now states that he is now alone

I Am on my own  - Peter of Psquare says


Amidst the Rumours Going On that The P- Squares are having Issues, Peter Okoye Has Revealed To his Fans that he is no longer with his brother, and he is on his own.

  The singer who has been performing in some shows alone took to social media to let his fans know. 

  Few days ago, he revealed his Youtube channel and few hours ago asked his fans to follow his official Facebook fan page.

     In his post on Facebook, he welcomed fans to his world and introduced his new page to them; 


Image result for I'm on my own - Peter of Psquare says



Below is his Instagram Page where he stated that he is now alone

    
Welcome to my world🌍 Please feel free to like and join my official FACEBOOK Page @OfficialMisterP Y’all Remain Blessed always🙏🏽👍🏾 Koolest Dude is here fam. #MrP #KoolestDude #coolitdown #BlessedDude Watch out for this space... 👀👁 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨



"Welcome to my world Please feel free to like and join my official FACEBOOK Page @OfficialMisterP Y’all Remain Blessed always Koolest Dude is here fam. #MrP #KoolestDude #coolitdown #BlessedDude Watch out for this space... "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump targets Paul, Murkowski, McCain on ObamaCare vote, in tweets

Who is Wizkid dating now? Is it Tiwa?

Chelsea hero Michy Batshuayi takes cheeky dig at former teammate Diego Costa after Blues win over Atletico